Jumbo-sized fun for little ocean explorers! Join us each month for our new interactive and FREE Aquatots preschool programs. Specially designed for children ages 3-5 years old with an adult, the Aquatots program invites preschoolers on a voyage of discovery as they explore the wonders of the sea.
Activities are lead by a dynamic Aquarium educator and include a different set of activities each month focused on a specific theme. Hands-on fun includes: crafts, stories, songs, animal encounters and games.
Program is FREE with admission. No registration is required. Programs take place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 a.m. in the Classroom.
- January 14, 2015: Amazing Anemones
- February 11, 2015: Secrets of Sand
- March 11, 2015: Mighty Mollusks
- April 8, 2015: Fabulous Forests
- May 13, 2015: Wonderful Wings
- June 10, 2015: Discover Diving
- July 8, 2015: Enchanting Estuaries
- August 12, 2015: Super Senses
- September 9, 2015: Coastal Streams
- October 14, 2015: Captivating Caterpillars
- November 11, 2015: Powerful Predators
- December 9, 2015: Delightful Decapods