“Where Will We Be Sleeping?”
Our Passages of the Deep exhibit has three amazing tunnels full of all kinds of fish. Please understand, each tunnel will accommodate a limited number of people for sleeping.
Generally, we can accommodate the following number of people in each area:
- 25-30 in Open Sea (shark) tunnel
- 15 in Halibut Flats (shipwreck) tunnel
- 15 in Orford Reef (rock fish) tunnel
Our Sleepover Attendants will coordinate the sleeping order/location for each group, and your placement choice will depend upon how much room there is in each tunnel area. Thank you for your understanding!
Registering for a Private Group Sleepover
Follow these six steps to register a group of 20-60 people for a Private Group Sleepover. Please read through all six steps before clicking on the link to pick a date.
Registration for Private Group Sleepovers must occur at least four weeks in advance. Dates are limited and fill quickly, particularly in the Spring.
- Make sure that you have read the following documents and information prior to registration: Sleep with the Sharks Schedule of Events and What To Bring, Sleepover FAQ’s, Food and Dietary Info, and Cancelation Policy.
- Click on the link below to pick an available date for your sleepover event.
- Pay a $240 deposit online using a credit card to reserve your date.
- Once we have received your deposit, our Group Coordinator will send your confirmation materials.
- Your final payment and a roster of participants will be due to the Group Coordinator two weeks prior to your sleepover event. If final payment and roster are not received by this deadline, your sleepover date will be canceled and your deposit refunded minus a 10% processing fee.
- Print out the following, distribute to your group members and bring the signed forms with you to your sleepover:
- Group Leader Contract
- Chaperone Contract (One for each adult chaperone)
- General Program Waiver. (One for every adult and child participant)
“Great option to see everything without crowds.”
“I think our students will remember this trip forever. Great educational activities!”
“Had a truly unique and memorable time- wonderful!”
“The kids and parents were blown away with this sleepover! We’ll definitely be back again in the future.”
“Thank you so much for this wonderful adventure!”
“This will be an experience our family talks about for a long time.”
“How Much Does It Cost?”
$60 per person / $55 for members
Discounted School Group Rate: $50 per person (September-February, Monday-Thursday nights).
Click here for payment options, deposit info and cancellation policy.
“What’s Included in the Price?”
Sleeping in the Passages of the Deep tunnels!
Viewing the Aquarium without large daytime crowds.
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff to guide you through everything.
Age-appropriate, hands-on activities. Morning behind-the-scenes experience.
Entry to the Aquarium the following day.
Meals and snacks: dinner, continental breakfast and light evening snack. See above for food and dietary information.